Sales Access ManagerSM integrates Miller Heiman’s planning worksheets for Conceptual Selling® Customer-Focused Interactions, Strategic Selling®, Large Account Management ProcessSM, Channel Partner ManagementSM, Strategic Selling® Funnel Management and Funnel ScoreCard® into Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
This integration allows data entered into the tools to flow in real time to your existing CRM system. This enables your sales teams to fully leverage the power of Miller Heiman sales processes in a highly efficient manner, and gives sales managers instant visibility into the activity and strategies of their salespeople to make more informed management decisions.
In the 2012 Miller Heiman Sales Best Practices Study, it was found that CRM confidence was one of the top characteristics enabling World-Class Sales Organizations to produce better results in five key performance metrics, including forecast accuracy, than other study participants. Three quarters of World-Class Sales Organizations agreed that their sales management team is highly confident in the data available from their CRM system, while only 27 percent of other study participants reported similar confidence in their CRM data.
Sales Access ManagerSM extends the functionality of your CRM system, providing salespeople with a valuable tool and reason to access the system. This significantly improves adoption of sales methodology and CRM system investments, enabling sales leaders to maximize ROI on technology and training assets.
This powerful tool is available to Miller Heiman clients who have the Conceptual Selling®, Strategic Selling®, Large Account Management ProcessSM, Channel Partner ManagementSM, Strategic Selling® Funnel Management and Funnel ScoreCard® methodologies in place, providing your salesforce with the technology for true collaboration and visibility.
Sales Access ManagerSM Takes Your Team to the Next Level
- Monitor plans in place to close opportunities vs. plans missing.
- Gain instant visibility into Buying Influences – are the bases covered? Who is being ignored?
- See Valid Business Reasons and the Action Commitments of top performers to coach under performers.
- Know if strategic account plans in place will make a difference in hitting or missing targets.
- Spot lead indicators and avoid surprises.
- Use greater visibility and diagnostics to make educated, fact-based decisions.
- Instill a culture that drives precision.
Contact us to learn how integrating Miller Heiman’s stategic toolkit can be a key advantage for your organization’s sales goals.